- These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to all promotions run by Rebel FM and/or Breeze FM (being The Rebel Radio Network) will conduct the promotion. The Rebel Radio Network (TRRN) reserves the right to add and/or delete participating stations at any time.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules. TRRN reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on the grounds of criminal record, or for medical reasons.
- Prizewinner(s) will be determined by random draw (unless otherwise specified). Prize-winner(s) will be notified by Rebel FM and/or Breeze FM by phone and or mail including electronic mail service.
- The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize(s). No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
- Only one entry per address is acceptable. Competitions are open to permanent Australian residents only.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- When the prize includes international travel, where the winner is under 18 years of age they MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over.
- When the prize includes alcohol, lottery or other gaming competition the winner must be 18 years of age or over and provide suitable identification (passport or driver’s license) to verify their age before the prize is awarded.
- Where the prize includes international travel, the winner MUST have a valid passport and relevant Visas and valid for the travel period.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the prize winner.
- Incidental costs, such as but not limited to, passport costs, travel insurance, departure taxes, airport transfers and all other personal expenditures will be at the winner’s expense.
- Employees of TRRN – This promotion’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate families” include spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- TRRN disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection and acts of God or otherwise. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment.
- To the extent permitted by law the TRRN will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the prizes.
- By participating, all winners grant TRRN exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by TRRN for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by the TRRN for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
- TRRN reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a TRRN rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Allow two weeks for the delivery of prizes.
- If entry to this competition is being made online (eg via www.rebelfm.com.au and/or www.thebreeze.com.au), by completing an entry, in addition, the participant agrees to be bound by the website general Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of conflict between these Competition Terms and Conditions and the website Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, the specific Competition Terms and Conditions will prevail. Rules may be amended from time to time by employees of TRRN.
- TRRN reserves the right to discontinue a promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter is The Rebel Radio Network Ltd 4/168 Siganto Drive Helensvale QLD 4212.
- Some competitions on the websites are only open to certain regions. Please ensure you have the correct region where you live selected in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
- Where stipulated on the promotion’s website page, you MUST answer your phone when you are called by the on-air team to be eligible for your prize – if you don’t answer their phone call, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to the person who answers their phone.
Breeze Radio Network General Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules
Rebel Media Privacy Statement
Rebel Media respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. We will comply with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 in the way that we manage that is collect, store and use any “personal information” that we collect about you.
Personal information means information which identifies you – or renders you reasonably identifiable – as an individual, or business. Examples of personal information include your name and gender, home or email address, and contact telephone numbers.
- We only collect personal information that we require for the business purposes of Rebel Radio Network;
- We will always tell you how we plan to use the personal information that we collect about you;
- We will not rent, trade, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, other than with your consent or as may be required by law;
- We will use reasonable steps to ensure the safe storage of your personal information; and
- To find out what personal information we hold about you or to have that personal information changed or deleted, please contact us via email to the Privacy Officer [email protected]
How do we Collect your Personal Information and Why?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- As part of advertising with Rebel Media – all information required by us and which may include your business name, address, phone numbers, fax number, email address, financial details;
- Making inquiries or providing feedback via the Website – all information provided by you to us and which may include your name, address, email address, phone numbers and fax number;
- Entering a competition – all information provided by you to us and which may include your name, address, email address, and contact telephone numbers.
We will inform you of the purpose for which the information is being collected and if any, the organisations or types of organisations to which the information may be disclosed;
How we will use the Personal Information we collect?
Generally we will only use the personal information we collect for the primary purpose for which that information has been collected or for a closely related business purpose.
We will only use your personal information for other purposes if we receive your consent, or if we are permitted or required to by law.
We will not use your personal information to send you information about our activities or our members unless you expressly indicate that you want to receive such information.
Who will we disclose your Personal information to?
The personal information we collect about you will be accessible by relevant staff within Rebel Media. Such information may be accessible by our IT contractors as well.
From time to time, it may be necessary to disclose the personal information we hold about you to our service providers, contractors, members or business associates to enable us to provide relevant services to you. Those services will be linked to the purposes for which we collected that personal information.
We may also disclose the personal information we hold about you to third parties with your consent or if we are allowed to or required to do so by law.
How we will handle the Personal Information we have about you?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the secure storage of any personal information provided to us via the Website. Such personal information will be stored in a secure electronic environment accessible only to people working at or for Rebel Media. That information may also be printed and stored in paper form.
All staff and contractors of Rebel Media are required to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information to which they have access.
We will only retain the personal information we hold about you for as long as we need it for our purposes. However, we may retain that information for a longer period if required to for legal purposes.
How you can Access your Personal Information?
Under the Privacy Act, you generally have a right to seek access to the personal information that we hold about you. However, there are times when we are required or allowed to withhold access to some or all of this information.
If you believe the personal information we hold about you is wrong or out of date, you have a right to ask us to correct it.
Before you can exercise these rights, we will need to ask you to provide some form(s) of identification so that we can verify that you are the person to whom the personal information relates.
How to Contact us?
Email: [email protected]
Telephone (during business hours): (07) 5665 6600;
Fax: (07) 5626 0699; or
Post: The Manager, PO Box 1730 Oxenford Qld 4210