Enter this month’s photographic competition for your chance to win a canvas print of your image and be featured on our website and on Facebook.
You don’t have to be a professional photographer, but your entry to be in the running for the major prize must be at least 1600 X 1200 pixels.
Our monthly prize winner will be chosen by our judges and will be judged according to the criteria of originality, popularity (votes) and artistic merit.
**The winner of the competition is not the entry that has the most votes**
Entries must be your own work or submitted with the name of the photographer.
For full terms and conditions, please read our terms and conditions of entry. Entry is open to all ages and experience!
To enter our competition, just upload your photo that fits our monthly theme.
This competition has closed.
- The Organiser of this Competition is The Breeze for the Rebel Radio Network (ABN 89 007 013 096)
- Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter.
- Employees of Rebel Radio Network and their immediate family are ineligible to enter
- By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions. The Organiser may in its discretion refuse to aware any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Organiser’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the Competition is free.
- The Competition opens at 12am on the 1st day of each month and closes at 12 midnight on the last day of each month
- Any entry received after the submission date will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must: (a) Submit one original photograph (Photo) that best represents the month’s photographic theme within the competition period.
- By submitting the Photo to the Organiser, you grant the Organiser a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the Photo and all other material provided by you to the Organiser at any time.
- Without limiting the rights granted to the Organiser under point 9, you specifically agree that point 9 grants to the Organiser the non-exclusive right throughout the world to communicate the Photo in whole or in part to the public on any media platform and you grant to the Organiser all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.
- The entrant whose Photo is judged by the Community (number of votes) and approved by the Organiser's panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will win the category ("Category Winner").
- To be eligible for the competition the entrant must provide a photo that meets the minimum quality requirements. The minimum quality (Size) of the photos must be (1-10mb)
- Chance plays no part in determining the category winner.
- No cash, royalties or other prize with monetary value, or other, will be provided.
- No component of the prizes can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prizes becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation
- You warrant that: (i) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate; (ii) you have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions; (iii) the Photo is an original work; (iv) you are the copyright owner or authorised licensor of all copyright works and subject matter comprising the Photo; (v) the exercise of the rights granted to the Organiser in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will indemnify the Organiser against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
- You acknowledge that the Organiser is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that the Organiser may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Organiser for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Organiser in any media without notice and without any fee paid to you.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Organiser's conduct of the Competition or the Organiser's ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Organiser may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Organiser assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Organiser will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.